To get started, simply click the series of connector you need and click each applicable option. If you are unsure of the series you need, please see the information below to help get you started in the right direction. If you need any help, please feel free to call or email us.
All of our kits come complete with contacts and wedgelocks.
Step 1: Series
- DT: 20-14 Ga depending on contact chosen 13 amps max per contact
- Available Positions: 2,3,4,6,8,12
- Max Amperage Per Contact : 13
Step 2: Kit Type
- Full Kit: Both plug (male) and receptacle (female)
- Plug Kit: Plug (male) side only
- Receptacle Kit: Receptacle (female) side only
- 4 Bolt Recep Kit: Flanged (female) receptacle side only
- Flanged Kit: Flanged receptacle and plug connector
Step 3 : Terminal Type Description:
- Solid: The solid terminals aka contacts are the machined type terminals and will require a 4 or 8 way indent tool to crimp. Solid temrinals are most popular in motorsport,aircraft,industrial and many other applications where a very durable and rugged connection is needed.
- Stamped: The stamped terminals are the “fold over” type and can be crimped with a wide variety of inexpensive crimp tools. You will find stamped terminals in most OEM automotive applications.
Step 4 : Modifications Description:
- Shrink Boot: When selecting this option your kit willcome with an added lip on the back of the plug connector to allow for fitting of heat shrink tubing.
No. Of Positions
Shrink Lip Plug Side Only